softball highlight videos, key element in scholarship recruiting. How many will see yours?
How are you going to get softball colleges coaches to look at your highlight video? Times have changed, like texting friends or family, if you don't text then your out. Recruiting has changes as well. Coaches don't go to many high schools (exception Community colleges) so you need to reach out to softball college coaches to get noticed.
This is big so let's review some options so you can make the best choice.
1) Put them on YouTube and send an email to softball college coaches with a hyperlink in them.
Biggest problems here. You have to find out the softball coaches email address. You odds drop to 1 or 2% because you pick based upon schools you like or nearest to you and they might not even need to fill your position.
Plus you didn't send to a school that really was wanting to fill your position or some one with your talent. Remember previous email about position planning boards or refresh your memory with our softball example even though all coaches in all sports use them.
Remember a softball college coach will stick with an softball athlete they trained (redshirt on team now) over you. A possible exception, you are a Blue-chip player like Michael Oher (Blindside movie). Since it is nearly impossible for you to even get the majority of softball coaches across the US.
2) Make up CD's or DVD's and take to camps with you or mail them to softball coaches.
Problem here is like #1 above, not enough or sent to the wrong schools.
3) Put them on some recruiting web site hoping a softball coach will find them.
Websites that require a coach to login, Hudl included. Think, what are the chances of a softball coach finding you out of the this years new crop of 1,000,000 athletes.
If you were a softball coach how many login passwords would you want to keep and use, what a pain. How many passwords can you remember?
If you stop and think about this method there are a lot more problems that can ruin your chances.
4) Use Hudl if your softball with all your other teammates and all the other athletes from every high school that uses Hudl.
Problem here is like #3 above.
5) Have the softball college coach watch them on their smart phone, without going to some web site that requires them to login.
The best method by far. But how?
eScout4u is the only recruiting service that can deliver you right to the softball coach (no web site login and look up required) plus much more. We experienced all the illusions listed above and created a solution (as of Jan 2017 a 98% success rate) that works. After all what you want is results. Login and read everything, your success may depend on it.
Think like a softball college coach™ topic! What would you do?
If you were a softball college coach you would look at every softball athlete that contacted your school. After all the could be a walk on and bring revenue to your school. You would be less likely to go login to a website to search for softball athletes. Plus how many password s could you remember or want to keep.
Athltes, cover all your bases, athletically and academically. Parents, you can be a big help now
Again, print, share and discuss between parents and athlete! Use the information to plan your recruiting strategy.
If you disagree or have other facts then email us. Thanks
Action needed on your part
Just as your success came by learning every aspect of your sport, it is equally important you learn about the recruiting process to be successful! read more...
Back to articles.
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- We have a 93% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008 -2021 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved