DIY (do it yourself) college football recruiting
When you do all your football recruiting yourself you are being proactive. Good for you! This is certainty more that what others do.
What if you miss the 4 or 5 football colleges that would have offered you a full ride? You lose!
Beware of possible shortfalls, these rank at the top.
1) Learn the recruiting facts, click on the button above.
2) It is in a college coach's best interest to talk to as many football athletes as possible. Don't put any meaning into it, it's just talk.
3) Don't think that getting in front of 5 or 10 or even 100 football coaches will get a coach to respond to you. Why? It goes back to what we told you about position planning boards, you may go straight to the trash because they are not needing your football position now or your low on the list.
4) Start early, start early, start early.
5) Academic eligibility! Meet with your high school counselor to make sure you are on track.
Remember your goal is to get on as many position planning boards as possible. eScout4u's recruiting methodology will get you in front of hundreds or thousands of football coaches, staff and recruiters, depending on the level you choose.
Login and we will tell you the number of possibilities you can have. i.e. football over 5600.
We have helped thousands of athletes. Are you next?
Think like a football college coach™ topic! What would you do?
If you were a college football coach you wouldn't care how your found athletes. You would want to evaluate as many as possible.
Athletes, cover all your bases, athletically and academically. Parents, you can be a big help now.
Again, print, share and discuss between parents and athlete! Use the information to plan your recruiting strategy.
If you disagree or have other facts then email us. Thanks
Recruiting Costs if you do it yourself (DIY)
Everyone strives to get the ever more elusive scholarship dollars in to his/her pocket. Unfortunately using the DIY (do-it-yourself) approach to scholarship recruiting is the method that most athletes and parents take, with little to no success. The problem with the DIY approach is that times have changed, and no longer will sending DVD's be worth while. Doing it yourself has now become more expensive, less effective and takes a tremendous amount of time.
Using eScout4u's unique methodology and state of the art technology, Nick B. a 2012 graduate earned a scholarship to play at highly ranked DII school. Nick contacted almost 4,000 coaches across 4 divisions with great success in a single day! If Nick would have done it himself and left eScout4u out of it, it would have cost him nearly $8,000! Instead Nick set up an eScout4u account for free, then proceeded to upgrade to our highest package, Level 3 for a very small fraction of the $8,000 he would have spent doing it himself!
Here are a few examples of what people would have paid out of pocket trying to DIY:
DIY DVD cost calculation:
- DVD's to put film on (10 cents per DVD)
- Duplication of that DVD ( 25 cents per copy)
- Print and label each DVD (10 cents per DVD)
- Print a 4 color resume (80 cents per page)
- Postage (44+ cents per DVD/page)
- DVD protectors (25 cents per DVD)
- Other supplies (10 cents)
Total cost per send to Do it Yourself is: $2.04 each + days of personal time
Action needed on your part
Just as your success came by learning every aspect of your sport, it is equally important you learn about the recruiting process to be successful! read more...
Back to articles.
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- We have a 93% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008 -2021 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved