Are all college football scholarships the same
No, there are differences. There are roster and dollar limitations by sport and differ from NCAA, NAIA and the NJCAA. Athletes want the most scholarship money and education they can get. College football coaches want the best athletes within their budget limitations.
Talk to senior athletes. You will find that more community college football coaches (NJCAA) will come to your school than the NCAA or NAIA. Great, well maybe not. Reason, would you want to try for a D1 full ride or a NJCAA football scholarship that may have football scholarship spending limits of around $1,500. per year. Don't get me wrong the NJCAA is a great organization and produce a lot of professional football athletes.
My point, which I will repeat over and over because of its importance is, understand the unspoken recruiting facts (click button above). You owe it to your self to go for the most money you can get.
Don't believe for a second that anyone knows what every football coach in the NCAA, NAIA and the NJCAA wants and needs at any given time.
What does this mean? Simply put, cover all bases. If you can send (with eScout4u you can) your stats and highlight videos to all football coaches, staff and recruiters in the NCAA, NAIA and the NJCAA then you will get a chance.
You will not get a chance for a football scholarship if they don't know you exist. eScout4u is your solution to blanket the US.
Think like a football college coach™ topic! What would you do?
If you were a college coach you would be competing with other colleges for talent. If an athlete told you they had 5 other schools looking at any one athlete then it would make your interest rise as well. What are they seeing. As a coach you know that athlete would be leveraging you with other competing schools.
Athletes, cover all your bases, athletically and academically. Parents, you can be a big help now.
Again, print, share and discuss between parents and athlete! Use the information to plan your recruiting strategy.
If you disagree or have other facts then email us. Thanks
Action needed on your part
Just as your success came by learning every aspect of your sport, it is equally important you learn about the recruiting process to be successful! read more...
Back to articles.
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- We have a 93% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008 -2021 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved