What is a DII Partial Qualifier?
A student is considered a Division II partial qualifier when they do not meet all of the academic requirements needed to be eligible at the NCAA DII level, but has graduated from high school and meets one of the following;
A combined SAT score of 820 or ACT sum score of 68 or
Completed the 14 core course requirements with at least a 2.0 GPA.
Partial qualifiers can still receive scholarships, practice with the team, play for four years but they cannot compete for the first year.
Earn a chance for prizes worth up to $2,200. on each of our eScout4u opinion sweepstakes pages. All Pages where you can vote are here.
Share your comments / opinions, make a difference helping others.
You will have a chance to win in our sweepstakes to earn rewards!
When it comes to athletic scholarship recruiting, eScout4u cares about your opinions. So much we are willing to pay. It's easy just click one of the buttons below it will launch your email then add a meaningful comment.
Each time you do it will increase your chance. Rules are here.
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- eScout4u has a 93+% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free eScout4u account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008-2021 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved