How can you prove a recruiting service you pay actually does or did something for you
Who is the best? Will you get proof? Depends on the recruiting service. With some it would be very difficult even if you can. We advise to compare before you spend your money. There are a lot of differences between services. Do they help? Can you prove they even did anything?
Is it worth the money to use a recruiting service? I think you will find that a few work.
Calculate the "cost per baseball coach" and most importantly determine the "effectiveness" of the service's presentation of your athletic baseball abilities (stats, highlights videos, contact information and more). How easy is it for the baseball coach to see your resume? Are you delivered to the baseball coach or does the coach have to look you up? Will the baseball coach only see you (one-on-one) or will they have access to all other baseball athletes like you to review lessening your chances?
Know the unspoken recruiting facts (button above) the help guide you. What matters most to you is, how and how often do they get you in front baseball coaches? How many baseball coaches do they take you to? Logically your odds dramatically increase if you get in front of thousands of college baseball coaches instead of 10 to 50.
eScout4uaddressed all the concerns baseball parents and athletes had and solved them with innovative technology we have developed one the last 36 years. Like with eBay, Amazon or all other on-line shopping eScout4u has no salespeople / scouts bugging you. We provide your selection, proof of order, creation and shipping and so on. However, like others, we are there to answer questions and guide you as you go through your baseball recruiting process.
With eScout4uyou have proof you need on what we say gets done because 1) we work with you to perfect your own baseball personal web page (not just a screen with your baseball info slapped on it) 2) you proof the final version 3) you send it via our "You Pick Search™". What better proof is there?
Let's go one better since there are baseball coaches to athlete contact restrictions' that many apply to you. No problem, we can tell you how many baseball coaches actually looked at what you sent. Additional proof we provide.
On top of that we provide a library of important follow-up letters you can send to baseball coaches via our "You Pick Search™" and again how many looked at them. More proof.
With eScout4u you know exactly (documented where you log in);
- What we provide and do is in our agreement with you. You can print a hard copy.
- How we help you up front, step by step. Just login and walk though the steps
- How many baseball coaches, staff and recruiters per sport
eScout4u is the only service that lets you "test drive" our system before you buy.
Our cost per baseball coach contact can't be beat by anyone giving you more college coach exposure for you money.
Proof from other recruiting services
Better to ask them yourself. Most parents and athletes say they can login to certain recruiting services websites (names withheld) and see a list of baseball schools that are supposedly interested in them. The problem is when they call those schools no one there ever heard of them.
My point from unspoken recruiting facts (click button above) is you may just miss an baseball scholarship opportunity based upon what they don't do for you.
Beware of high pressure recruiting service baseball scouts (parents tell me their really salespeople) who want to evaluate you and then do what ever they do.
To me if someone is trying to sell you something they are a salesman (maybe even on commission)
Everyone shops for the best deal to get the most value / results for their hard earned dollars. Well maybe the rick don't care. But for most, we shop.
If they do get you on the phone with their meet with parents "evaluation" sales pitch then be ready to ask questions. Don't succumb to sales pitches like "you need to make a decision now" or the pitch "you can get your money back".
Granted, baseball coaches have rules on the times they can contact you.
Question to ask baseball sales scouts;
- How can I prove you did anything or not? If yes, How can I do it? Email me how.
- If they brag about how many baseball coaches they know, ask "The baseball scholarship decision is made only by the college baseball coach, right?"
- Explain your baseball evaluation / scoring / rating process?
- Do you group me with other baseball athletes and send to coaches? If No, how can I be sure you don't?
- Can you send an email stating exactly what you do for us and when exactly does this happen and the cost. Then tell them you will review and get back to them.
Think like a baseball college coach™ topic! What would you do?
If you were a college coach you would look at any athlete that came your way. You wouldn't take an athlete from a recruiting service over any other athlete because you will score / rate/ evaluate each athlete and determine if they will go on your position planning board.
Athletes, cover all your bases, athletically and academically. Parents, you can be a big help now.
Again, print, share and discuss between parents and athlete! Use the information to plan your recruiting strategy.
If you disagree or have other facts then email us. Thanks
Action needed on your part
Just as your success came by learning every aspect of your sport, it is equally important you learn about the recruiting process to be successful! read more...
Back to articles.
More scholarship recruiting info:
- For NCAA, NAIA or NJCAA eligibility requirements and registration links click here.
- eScout4u has helped thousands of athletes.
- We have a 93% success rate. Click here, to see how others got their scholarships.
- Since 1979. Our innovative technology is poured into getting you noticed by college coaches.
- Create your free account and get started today!
- Avoid mistakes, learn what not to do in this College Scholarship Recruiting Guide, click here.
- Click here to open a athletic scholarship and recruiting guide (applies to all sports even though it is talks football) where we cover in depth; recruiting services, distribution, timing, numbers game, follow-up, the interview with a college football coach, summary and close.
eScout4u is an Evolution program Copyright © 2008 -2017 Evolution Inc. All Rights Reserved